Add these picks to your wardrobe now; Image Credit: iStock
Elegant and magical are the right words to describe the grace of a saree. Sarees hold a timeless charm to it and no ethnic wardrobe is complete without beautiful sarees. While we love the good ol’ classic ones, adding some trendy yet evergreen styles to our wardrobe won’t harm at all. From acing a stylish silk saree to adorning a Satya Paul classic satin number, we definitely need our style quotient to be on point, especially when it comes to ethnic wear. And to help you with the same, we have curated a list of best and trendy Indian designer sarees that are available online at best prices. It is about time you give a quick and trendy spin to your ethnic closet with these picks.
This beautiful saree is made of art silk and comes with an off white colour in contrast with red and gold tones which makes the best combination. It is woven with Zari all over and also has woven meena work over it, which is adding a stylish edge to the piece. You can simply accessorise the look with matching jewellery and bangles.
1. Comes in beautiful colourful combinations
1. The colour and combination might come out a little bright to those looking for something subtle.
A classic satin saree is too hard to skip! A silk saree is the best way to add grace to your style in no time. This designer number by Satyapaul is just everything you need to keep your A-game in check. Featuring a stunning pattern, this silk saree is made of satin georgette material and comes with large prints on it. It has a black blouse.
1. It is lightweight as it is made of satin georgette.
2. Has a printed pattern to add that pop of colour.
1. Might not be the best pick for you if you are looking for other material like cotton
Featuring a pretty colour, this saree comes with floral embroidery at the bottom. It offers a classic fit and is made of 100% viscose georgette, which feels super lightweight when adorned.
1. It has floral embroidery which adds a stylish edge
2. Offers a classic fit to you.
1. You can opt for something else if you need something more heavy-duty
Featuring a subtle pattern, this silk woven saree from Kalkee Fashion is a beautiful saree with monochrome blouse blouse piece, making a fabulous combination. This elegantly crafted saree will surely add to your wardrobe. The saree comes with a golden border which is adding a stylish edge to the look
1. The elegant pattern is perfect to make your look classy.
2. Comes with an unstitched blouse which can be stitched and styled in your own way.
1. If you are looking for something brighter then this might not be the best pick for you.
Malaika Arora Skips Athleisure In Favour Of A Snakeskin Blazer With Her Black Bralette And Denim Shorts
Fair Warning: This Black Cutout Dress Of Urfi Javed’s Isn’t Like Any Of The Others She Has Worn Before
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022: Best Deals And Offers On Branded Watches And Smartwatches Almost Revealed
Dia Mirza Is A Gorgeous Mamma At Work In A Striking Red Midi Dress